Exploding e-cigarette sparks ball of flames in woman's bag – 9news.com.au

A woman’s bag has erupted in a ball of fire at a Belarus train station after her e-cigarette exploded.

CCTV video taken at a train station in Minsk and published last Friday shows the woman walking towards security gates when sparks start shooting out of her bag.

The woman throws the bag onto the ground and backs away as becomes engulfed in flames.

A police officer can then be seen walking over to the smoke-filled area before stepping on the bag to help put out the flames.

Nobody was injured during the incident.

Click through for more exploding e-cigarette videos.

Read More Here...

This entry was posted in Vaporizer E-Cigarette Stocks News. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Trackbacks are closed, but you can post a comment.